ARE YOU READY FOR THE RIDE OF YOUR LIFE?
Riding a waverunner is absolutely nothing but fun. There is nothing better that racing through the water with the wind in your hair! And there is no better way to experience a different part of the Outer Banks than from the water’s edge. Whether you want to rent a waverunner and enjoy it yourself or you’d like to enjoy a tour, Causeway Watersports has exactly what you are looking for.
Located at the foot of the Manteo bridge, Causeway Watersports offers the best launch point for waverunner experiences! Our equipment is top-of-the-line and well maintained for your safety (and fun!).
- Best Hourly Rates on the OBX
- Our riding area is the Roanoke Sound providing great open areas for riding
- Look for dolphins, sea turtles and other oceanic life
Causeway Watersports offers excelling waverunner tours of the Roanoke Sound. Our guides lead guests to look for dolphins and other aquatic life as well are touring the flora and fauna bordering the Cape Hatteras National Seashore. This tour is different from boat tours because it gets guests much closer to the action! Each trip is different and you never know what you might see!
- See Cape Hatteras National Seashore from the water’s edge
- Look for dolphins, sea turtles, and other aquatic life up close
- Private Tours are available. Please call!
Call Now to Book Your Waverunner Adventure – 252-441-8875